Skip to main content

My World of Creative Magic


 Hello all,

I am Maithri. I am very happy to welcome you to my blog. I am so excited about this journey. Please look through "My magical universe" where I have shared my art, my stories, my poems, my book reviews and essays. Hope you like my work!

Popular posts from this blog

Edelweiss

  Here's my cover of "Edelweiss" from the movie "The Sound of Music" Vocals: Maithri, Karaoke: Party Tyme Karaoke Original Credits: Song by: Richard Rodgers

Music: Cover of "Tale as Old as Time"

  Here's my cover of "Tale as Old as Time" from the Walt Disney film, "Beauty and the Beast". Hope you enjoy it! Voice : Maithri, Piano: Kailash Original credits: From Walt Disney's film "Beauty and the Beast"  Music by: Alan Menken Lyrics by: Howard Ashman Singer: Angela Lansbury

Happy New Year 2022!

Wishing everyone a very happy and safe New Year! Have a good year ahead!