Skip to main content

My World of Creative Magic


 Hello all,

I am Maithri. I am very happy to welcome you to my blog. I am so excited about this journey. Please look through "My magical universe" where I have shared my art, my stories, my poems, my book reviews and essays. Hope you like my work!

Popular posts from this blog

Art: Oil pastel sketches 1-5

Here are a few oil pastel drawings done by me. Hope you like them! :) Boy Under Night Light Four Birds Sitting On a Line Girl On a Swing Owl On a Tree Telescope  

Poetry: My Town

  My town is small But the buildings are big! There are hundreds of people  but only few houses! This is my town!  

Edelweiss

  Here's my cover of "Edelweiss" from the movie "The Sound of Music" Vocals: Maithri, Karaoke: Party Tyme Karaoke Original Credits: Song by: Richard Rodgers